Monday, May 23, 2011

The end of the year...

Honestly, this is the first thing that came to mind and I am super behind on my blogging and can't think of anything else. It's the end of the school year, and I am so surprised that we have less than three weeks left. I don't think this year went by fast, but looking back I don't know how I made it here. It kinda seems like one, big blur.

In August, I had no clue how this year was going to turn out. Well actually, I thought it was going to be really crappy (is that language allowed in D.J. class?). And I did NOT know how I felt about digital journaling. I liked the whole photography aspect of it, but I did not want to blog, and put my pictures online for all my peers to see. Now, I'm kind of glad I did it. I really like this class a lot, and it does put me out of my comfort zone, but I think that's a good thing. I don't think I'm 100% comfortable with the blogging thing, but it gets easier every time.

I'm so happy the summer is coming, because I really need a break from school. Even though I am happy about that, I know I'm going to miss all the seniors, and everyone who's not coming back in the fall. The school is going to be way different without them. I hope everyone finishes the year strong! Okay, I'm done with this post...

No comments:

Post a Comment