Thursday, April 28, 2011

Mr. D thinks I have no friends...


Okay, so, today during Digital Journaling class Austin was playing the game "Tiny Wings" on my iPhone. Mr. D came up to him and took my phone away. Just a few days ago he was bragging about how he beat the game, but he was in fact lying. When he looked at the stats on my phone he started making fun of my high scores and saying I had no life and no friends (I think he was jealous). Then I got a text from my friend and it unfortunately just happened to have two profanities in it. He said my only friend was laden with f-bombs. I said I did have a BFFL (best friend for life) who was Kayla. He told me to get a good friend. After that he pretended to give me money to go buy a friend. Isn't he a great teacher? You may find this hard to believe after just reading my post, but he is actually one of my favorite teachers. He tells it like it is, and doesn't spoon feed us (even if this is what we want at times). He very encouraging and tells us to be ourselves (even if at the same time he is making fun of us for being ourselves). The point? I don't think there is one, this was just the first thing I could think of blogging about,and I only had 10 minutes.

3 comments:

  1. Of course you had to mention that I'm not a good enough friend. Thanks bud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think that! Those words were straight from Mr. D's mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ron... i agree with mr d.. besides the part about kayla, but shes not your friend

    ReplyDelete